Wow, I cannot believe this project is due in just a few days! Even though it’s officially due on Friday March 18, I’ll be turning it in one day earlier.

I spent Friday, yesterday, and today going over the whole draft, editing section by section, and doing major (and needed) renovation to the Conclusion section. And FINALLY I’m at a point where I could be satisfied turning it in as is. Of course, I’m sure my last editing meeting on Tuesday will bring up things to change/fix, but oh well… there’s always room for improvement!

And now for the very exciting news of binding! I found out the name of the kind that I want: velo binding ( Heh, I’m sure I’ll get some (well-deserved) teasing about this 🙂

Almost there! Cannot believe it…